I went back down to Ersatz Community College and signed up for some classes. I asked them if they had stuff about curses like the witch turning my head into a sheep head and the woman told me they had a lot of fatuous courses about the occult. So I made that my major and got a student loan, which I quickly cashed and headed down to Ugly Grace's bar and grill. I really just wanted a crash curse course, of course, but she said there were prerequisite classes I had to take first. I wonder if prerequisite means telling the future. But she told me there was a whole lot of big fancy vacuous words I had to learn before I would be able to take part in the inane discussions. I am excited now and can't wait to see if I know anyone in my classes.
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Back To College
I went back down to Ersatz Community College and signed up for some classes. I asked them if they had stuff about curses like the witch turning my head into a sheep head and the woman told me they had a lot of fatuous courses about the occult. So I made that my major and got a student loan, which I quickly cashed and headed down to Ugly Grace's bar and grill. I really just wanted a crash curse course, of course, but she said there were prerequisite classes I had to take first. I wonder if prerequisite means telling the future. But she told me there was a whole lot of big fancy vacuous words I had to learn before I would be able to take part in the inane discussions. I am excited now and can't wait to see if I know anyone in my classes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(162)
-
▼
January
(17)
- It Was The Netherworld Hotel
- A Place To Pee
- Ran To Arizona
- Run Lammy Run!
- Oxy Moron & Metal Tinkerbell
- What Happened To Me?
- First Day of Class
- Talk To Someone Who Knows
- Preparing For Class
- Back To College
- Is Buzzin the Dad of Lambkin?
- Is Cuzzin' Ike the Daddy?
- Is Santa the Father of Lambkin?
- Debbie Did Lammy
- Is Alien Guy the Father of Lambkin?
- Is Dewey Banjer the Father of Lambkin?
- Is Smelt The Father of Lambkin?
-
▼
January
(17)
2 comments:
Education is really a way to further yourself, although one school review board said that the education you get at Ersatz Community College is likely to put you two steps back in life.
Lammy: Words cannot excoriate you enough on this suspicious occasion!
Post a Comment