Thursday, January 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(162)
-
▼
January
(17)
- It Was The Netherworld Hotel
- A Place To Pee
- Ran To Arizona
- Run Lammy Run!
- Oxy Moron & Metal Tinkerbell
- What Happened To Me?
- First Day of Class
- Talk To Someone Who Knows
- Preparing For Class
- Back To College
- Is Buzzin the Dad of Lambkin?
- Is Cuzzin' Ike the Daddy?
- Is Santa the Father of Lambkin?
- Debbie Did Lammy
- Is Alien Guy the Father of Lambkin?
- Is Dewey Banjer the Father of Lambkin?
- Is Smelt The Father of Lambkin?
-
▼
January
(17)
2 comments:
I'm shocked!
No, I ain't shocked that Smelte might be Lambkin's father, 'specially since Dr. Schitz wuz Lammy's obstetrician and he knows how to do all kinds of crazy things with them DNA's. So maybe Lambkin even has two fathers! But what I am shocked by is that Smelte even knows the woid "proxy." Now that right there really shocked me, see?
Terrible......
Oh my dear, Forget your Fear,
Let all your Dreams be Clear,
Never put Tear, Please Hear,
I want to tell one thing in yr ear,
WISHING YOU A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR..
Post a Comment