As I ran closer to the building, I saw a crowd outside. I wiped the sweat from my eyes and realized it was actually the Netherworld Hotel! (See Sidebar for links)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(162)
-
▼
January
(17)
- It Was The Netherworld Hotel
- A Place To Pee
- Ran To Arizona
- Run Lammy Run!
- Oxy Moron & Metal Tinkerbell
- What Happened To Me?
- First Day of Class
- Talk To Someone Who Knows
- Preparing For Class
- Back To College
- Is Buzzin the Dad of Lambkin?
- Is Cuzzin' Ike the Daddy?
- Is Santa the Father of Lambkin?
- Debbie Did Lammy
- Is Alien Guy the Father of Lambkin?
- Is Dewey Banjer the Father of Lambkin?
- Is Smelt The Father of Lambkin?
-
▼
January
(17)
2 comments:
Of course we have bathrooms, Lammy. And they're even working. Hopefully Arsewipe won't try to come in through the toilet while you're doing your business.
That is NOT the same thing as the Ataraxia Foundation!
Post a Comment