Ho ho ho! Santa thinks he is the father of my baby, Lambkin. But I know better than that. There is no way he could be the father of my baby. The truth is that he comes only once and year, and that is down a chimney!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(162)
-
▼
January
(17)
- It Was The Netherworld Hotel
- A Place To Pee
- Ran To Arizona
- Run Lammy Run!
- Oxy Moron & Metal Tinkerbell
- What Happened To Me?
- First Day of Class
- Talk To Someone Who Knows
- Preparing For Class
- Back To College
- Is Buzzin the Dad of Lambkin?
- Is Cuzzin' Ike the Daddy?
- Is Santa the Father of Lambkin?
- Debbie Did Lammy
- Is Alien Guy the Father of Lambkin?
- Is Dewey Banjer the Father of Lambkin?
- Is Smelt The Father of Lambkin?
-
▼
January
(17)
3 comments:
But just maybe "chimney" is synonymous with "woo woo." I took both composition with Anais Nin and biology with Dr. Schitz at Miskatonic University and I think it could be true.
Them composition courses try to stuff metaphors up your ass, figuratively speaking.
I heard that in Dr. Schitz' class sometimes you get a probe stuffed where the sun don't shine, literally speaking.
Post a Comment