“Guess I’d better fess up, Miz Lamb.”
I adjusted the rear mirror to see Jason's dirty looking face when flashes or quick patches of light flickered in from street lights as we sped through the night.
“Fess up?”
“You know, confess.”
“Confess to what, Jason? Concentu... consend...” There it was again; some words I just cannot pronounce, like ‘consensual’. So I said, “Willing sex of both partners is not a crime. She was willing, wasn’t she.”
“Oh, eager. That sure was one eager beaver! It sort of shocked me for a minute because I really thought Michelle was Mikie. Boy, what a girl!”
“So, you’re not really gay?”
“Well, I’m sure happy and delighted! Thank you Miz Lamb for hooking us up.”
“Just doing my job as a sex teacher.” I glanced at his face again when we stopped for a red light.
“How’d you get so dirty and scratched up? You guys do it on the ground at lover’s cove?”
“We rolled in the cove!”
I drove on, heading toward his dorm to drop him off. We grew silent for a while and I watched him in the mirror. That look which Professor Kinkle and Hunky Dory had when they stared at my body was now on Jason’s dirty face. I glanced down to see a bulge in his pants. He was 20 and I was 26. Not too bad, even if he was my student. He must have been as horny as I was after my unsatisfying experience with Hunky.
“The dorm is back that way. You passed it, Miz Lamb.”
I turned into the park and pulled over where the car would be concealed by bushes and trees. After turning off my lights, another car slowly drove past and it also pulled over and shut off its lights. I thought how Lovers Lane was a busy place.
“You really want me, Jason?”
“Oh, yes Miz Lamb!”
I slipped off my blouse. “But doesn’t Michelle satisfy you?”
“But you...” He gasped as I unhooked my bra. “You are so fine, Miz Lamb. Michelle looks so boyish. You... You...”
He reached to hug me and cried out as if in pain.
“What is wrong, Jason?”
“My arm. Oh! I hurt it.”
“How did you hurt your arm, Jason?”
He kept trying to kiss and grope me, but I pushed him back, asking again, “How did you hurt your arm, Jason?”
“I fell.”
“Out of a tree?”
He sat up straight, looking like he was about to cry. “I was going to confess.”
“Well, Fess up! Was that you peeking in my bathroom window?”
“Yes.”
I suppose Hunky was wrong. He said the peeper would run from me whenever he saw me from now on, but this youth had fortitude. Or a death wish.
There was a long silence as we stared at each other, then I laughed and grabbed him around the neck and began kissing passionately.
“That was sure a great dance you did, Miz Lamb.” Then there was silence except for our heavy breathing and kissing. And what sounded like footfalls and rustling of bushes. I reached down, feeling for my purse on the floorboard and reaching inside for the gun.
“Miss Lamb!” An old deep voice pierced the silence and I saw Professor Kinkle’s face in the passenger side window. I quickly jerked up my gun, but Jason grabbed the gun from my hand or I would have shot.
No comments:
Post a Comment