Thursday, March 03, 2011

8 of 12 --- Back Home

I flipped on the lights in the empty living room, figuring everyone must have gone to bed. So I went to Paul and Xin’s bedroom and pecked on the door to see if they were still awake. No response. I slowly turned the knob and opened the door to see they were making love. I pulled the door back, but thought how I had wanted to do that and was so anxious and excited earlier. I hesitated and quietly pushed the door open again so I could see them.

Xin looked so pleased with the smile of Mona Lisa. My brother, Paul, was moaning so rhythmically it sounded like a song. My breathing became deep and fast just like Xin’s. I seemed to feel what she was feeling and what I had wanted to feel with Hunky, and didn’t even realize I was rubbing myself between my legs.

“What are you doing, mommy?” I jerked my hand up and quickly, and softly closed their bedroom door.

“Oh, I just got home and wanted to talk to Xin.” I led Lambkin to the living room. “But they are busy right now.” I clicked on a small table lamp, then switched off the bright ceiling light.

“What’s Aunt Xin and Uncle Paul doing?”

“Why aren’t you in bed, baby?”

“I was, mommy. I heard you come in. Were you crying?”

“I should have checked on you first.” I kissed my child. “I don’t know what’s wrong with me. This has been such a hectic day, evening, whatever.”

“What did you do mommy?”

“I, well, I... Come on, let me put you back to bed.”

“But mommy. You always want me to tell you all about what I did. Why were you crying?”

As I walked with her to her room I said, “I just had a date with a guy I thought was really good...”

“The cop?”

“But he turned out to be so dull.”

“Boring?”

“No, he was stupid.” I pulled the covers up on her and kissed her forehead. “You go to sleep now, baby.”

“Is that what made you cry?”

I sat on the edge of her bed and felt a tear swell up in my eye and slowly begin to stream over my cheek. “I just got in a mess. I always screw things up. This time really bad. I might get fired. Then how am I going to support you?”

“Is it that Mr. Kinky?”

“How do you know about Professor Kinkle?” I wiped my cheek.

“I hear you talking to Aunt Xin.”

“Oh. Well, you go to sleep now, baby.”

“What did Mr. Kinky do to you now?”

I kissed her forehead again and stood. “He was just kinky.”

“What is kinky, mommy?” She asked as I started out of her door.

“Later, baby.” I blew her a kiss and closed her door.

I returned to Paul and Xin’s bedroom door, placing my ear against it to listen. I turned the knob and very slowly pushed the door slightly to peer in.

“Lammy!” I stiffened and pulled the door shut when I heard Xin’s voice behind me. She had come out of the bathroom. I laughed, feeling so silly and guilty.

“Hi, Xin. I just wanted to talk to you.”

“Let’s go to the living room.”

“You sure you’re not busy?” I asked.

“We’re done.” She laughed at me. “Don’t feel so bad. I’ve peeked in at you, too.”

“What? When? Who?” I was surprised.

“You’d be surprised, Lammy. I just wish my sex life was as much fun and exciting as yours.”

“You’d be surpri... surp...” I was so nervous that I just couldn’t say ‘surprised’.

We both laughed as we went into the dimly lit living room.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States