Monday, March 07, 2011

12 --- Final Entry

I returned home and reclined on the couch alone, thinking. I had wanted to explain to Michelle that Jason only thought he was gay, but had told me he was thrilled with the sex with her. But I did not want to say anything that might link me to him last night. I figured he would show up and get with her later. At least I hoped he would.

I almost fell asleep when a loud knock at the door made me leap to my feet. I hesitated nervously, thinking maybe it was someone coming to inform me I was fired. I peered through the small peep hole on the door. It was a uniform of a policeman. I jerked back in panic thinking it must be worse than I imagined.

That silly song began to worm around in my head that went something like, “They’re coming to take me away, ha ha! They’re coming to take me away, ho ho!” Only they weren’t taking me for being crazy, but for running over Professor Kinkle with my car.

My heart went up in my throat as I slapped myself on the head for being so short tempered and aggressive all the time. I was a femme fatale kicking ass and reasoning later. Why was I so aggressive like shooting into the tree, or going to shoot the professor if Jason hadn’t grabbed the gun from me, or even trying to use my car as a weapon to run the professor down?

The pounding on the door continued. My sweaty hand slid around the knob as I fumbled to open the door. It was Hunky Dory! Had they sent my own lover to arrest me? He rushed in and kissed me, saying “Hi Lammy Baby.” Was that like a kiss of death, like gangsters do?

“It was just an acci... accid...” I said to him, hanging my head down trying to say ‘accident’.

He laughed loudly. “It wasn’t your fault. I’m the dummy who stuck my penis in the empty holster.”

“What, what, what?” I muttered like a motor boat trying to start. “Oh, I was thinking about that guy in the park.”

He looked puzzled. “That professor that got shot? How could that have been an accident?”

“He was shot?”

“Probably one of his students. They say he wasn’t very well liked by them. You never know what those kids will do now days.” He looked at me, “You have a gun, don’t you? You said that you shot at a window peeper.”

“I didn’t shoot the profes... prof...!” I yelled without thinking, trying to say ‘professor’.

“Of course not. You were with me at the motel when it happened.” When he said that, I imagined Salvador Dali’s painting with the melting clocks, like in my dream. Hunky thought I was with him when I was actually in the park.

“Oh, yes.” I pointed toward my bedroom, but noticed how my hand was shaking and pulled it down quickly. “I have one in my bedroom.”

“Good. You need protection.” He grinned and stared at my body with that lustful look. “Speaking of bedroom, well, I’m on my lunch break, so I stopped by, you know.”

That brightened me up. “Oh, Hunky! I sure want to make it with you!” I led him to the bedroom, but paused, “Just one thing.”

“What’s that, Lammy Baby?”

“Leave your hat and holster off this time!”

We both quickly undressed and dove into each others arms on the bed. I heard a creak and saw the bedroom door slowly open enough for Xin to poke in her head. She winked at me and grinned. I then got really excited. That turned out to be the best sex I ever had!

So I suppose this is a good place to end this little story. I got sexually satisfied. The professor recovered from the gunshot wound but retired, never mentioning the incident at Lovers’ Lane. Jason tossed the gun in the river  and returned to school. He went on to become a lawyer and married Michelle. Xin and I remained close friends, so that ended my theory of my life formula of get friend, lose friend, get friend, lose friend. We are sisters 4ever!

THE END

1 comment:

Philip Breslow said...

I hope this isn't really the end.

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States