While Ariel's Brother is still analyzing the DNA found on Sar's shoe. But Gabriel C. Zolman took a sample of the DNA and cloned it, hoping to get himself a duplicate copy of Sar, but this picture shows what the clone turned out to look like. The DNA of the Lazy Iguana got mixed with the DNA of Sar!
Monday, April 24, 2006
Clone of Sar
While Ariel's Brother is still analyzing the DNA found on Sar's shoe. But Gabriel C. Zolman took a sample of the DNA and cloned it, hoping to get himself a duplicate copy of Sar, but this picture shows what the clone turned out to look like. The DNA of the Lazy Iguana got mixed with the DNA of Sar!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(195)
-
▼
April
(19)
- We Found Zolman's Photos!
- Secret Informant
- Girl In A Crop Circle
- False Clue
- Is Lula Really Dead?
- Happy Birthday Ariel
- Clone of Sar
- Examining Clues
- At The Warehouse
- My Sister's Last Poem
- A New Clue!
- Poirot's Ethics Adulterated
- That Indeterminacy Guy
- A Movie We Made Awhile Back
- Gabriel C. Zolman's Photo
- Meditating
- Did My Sister Have A Baby?
- Pics of My Sister
- Cool Pics
-
▼
April
(19)
5 comments:
On the bright side, everytime I want a piece of tail, I get one--because she keeps losing hers.
It could be worse. It could have been Yawn's DNA...
)+(
I thought I kept better track of my DNA than this!
The Lazy Sar!
That is DEFINATELY a bad trip!!!!
I like her...
Post a Comment