I saw a neat site by someone called ARIEL but I don't know if it is a man or woman, young or old, or what. But they take great pictures and have them posted HERE. I liked THIS PICTURE so I tried to make one something like it.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
WOW! thanks Lammy! that is my brother. thanks in his name, too!
The cemetery pics make me sad and cry because they say that is where my sister is, but I think she is in New York and plan to go to Europe to find that guy they call Indie because she got crush on him since he wrote them stories of her. And I like them pics of the buildings. They sure look old fashioned, but got new windows in them. That's nice. But some of the windows have all wiggly reflections like the house next door that has plastic instead of glass.
5 comments:
WOW! thanks Lammy! that is my brother. thanks in his name, too!
I forgot to introduce myself. I am female and I will be 34 this spring.
Ariel does take great photos, doesn't she? Did you see the graveyard ones?
The cemetery pics make me sad and cry because they say that is where my sister is, but I think she is in New York and plan to go to Europe to find that guy they call Indie because she got crush on him since he wrote them stories of her. And I like them pics of the buildings. They sure look old fashioned, but got new windows in them. That's nice. But some of the windows have all wiggly reflections like the house next door that has plastic instead of glass.
thank you, guys!
those men make up stories for women must be the most dangerous kind.
Post a Comment