This card was discovered and has Lula's picture on it along with Gabriel C. Zolman. Is it a clue indicating that Lula is dead?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(195)
-
▼
April
(19)
- We Found Zolman's Photos!
- Secret Informant
- Girl In A Crop Circle
- False Clue
- Is Lula Really Dead?
- Happy Birthday Ariel
- Clone of Sar
- Examining Clues
- At The Warehouse
- My Sister's Last Poem
- A New Clue!
- Poirot's Ethics Adulterated
- That Indeterminacy Guy
- A Movie We Made Awhile Back
- Gabriel C. Zolman's Photo
- Meditating
- Did My Sister Have A Baby?
- Pics of My Sister
- Cool Pics
-
▼
April
(19)
7 comments:
Is Gabriel wearing my shoe?!
Could be worse, he could be wearing other articles of you attire.
def no. i saw this young lady in camden market in london on tuesday in a pair of rainbow DM's.
I know I am wearing my underwear, cause I write my name on all the pairs I own.
You know, in case I forget. Or in case fire rescue needs to know who I am.
Cocaine Jesus, are you saying you saw a girl that looks like Gabriel Z wearing boots? Scary thought. Or are you saying you saw Lula in London? A Lula sighting?
Oh, Lazy Iguana! How sexy! Show us! I dare you!! I'll be checking your blog for that!
Gabriel Z is wearing armour, of course he's out to save a lady in need and not to kill one. now that you see him in his suit of armour, you should feel better, Lammy!
I may wear her shoe, but she bares my mark!
)+(
Post a Comment