I got scared and ran
And you begged me not to go.
White dust everywhere
And a cry for someone to care.
Sad eyes seem to say
There's no more yesterday.
I don't understand why people aren't helping me.
And hears not my silent cries in the wind?
Eat my head
My brain is bread
Promise you'll be all right.
When I leave you tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(195)
-
▼
April
(19)
- We Found Zolman's Photos!
- Secret Informant
- Girl In A Crop Circle
- False Clue
- Is Lula Really Dead?
- Happy Birthday Ariel
- Clone of Sar
- Examining Clues
- At The Warehouse
- My Sister's Last Poem
- A New Clue!
- Poirot's Ethics Adulterated
- That Indeterminacy Guy
- A Movie We Made Awhile Back
- Gabriel C. Zolman's Photo
- Meditating
- Did My Sister Have A Baby?
- Pics of My Sister
- Cool Pics
-
▼
April
(19)
2 comments:
Wait...has she visited my VOWEL MOVEMENTS site?
)+(
My sis, Lula went there a lot, but I'm not really into poetry like she was. I like songs and music together. Poetry confuses me because it is like a song without the music. But I went there and read your poems and wish I could understand them. I did sort of get the Pope in a Jar poem and thought that was pretty cool. It really does seem like people want to put God on a shelf so they can get him just when they need him or want something. I guess that is what you meant. Now your stories: they are really great writing. I could sink my teeth in them! I might like to try that some day. I look foreward to reading more of them.
Post a Comment