There is another twist in the disappearance of my sister, Lula. The mystery has taken a new direction: South! Is my sister with The Lazy Iguana in Florida??????
Wow. Another clue! A poet like my sister. But your poetry is even more complicated than Lula's was. You have a fascinating site, or sites. I think I'll go back and look at Lula's poems for a clue. And maybe yours! Is she there with you? Hmmmmm.
But the danger is not seeing them when they are really there. You have to be careful with that stuff because it is like a two edge sword, you can cut your enemy, but when you pull it back you can cut yourself as well. I saw a news show about a woman who was married to a doctor who kept her hight on pills and when the relationship waned, she tried to shoot herself and missed and killed him.
6 comments:
could that be iggy pop a creaping between her thighs? surely not?
like your cut and paste stuff. cool.
Wow. Another clue! A poet like my sister. But your poetry is even more complicated than Lula's was. You have a fascinating site, or sites. I think I'll go back and look at Lula's poems for a clue. And maybe yours! Is she there with you? Hmmmmm.
It is nice in Florida this time of year.
Do you mean it's nice there because Lula is there?
I use to see things like that in the bath and places but Doo-Doo Man gave me some thing that cleared it all up!!!!!
But the danger is not seeing them when they are really there. You have to be careful with that stuff because it is like a two edge sword, you can cut your enemy, but when you pull it back you can cut yourself as well. I saw a news show about a woman who was married to a doctor who kept her hight on pills and when the relationship waned, she tried to shoot herself and missed and killed him.
Post a Comment