A mysterious source gave me some information about my sister, Lula and her disappearance. He indicated it was more than a mere conspiracy of bloggers or Europeans, and it went higher than some space aliens. The covert informant made the startling claim that the Republicans were responsible. The obscure informant, who met me in the park across from the Watergate Hotel , would not identify himself, but I think they call him "Deep Thought".
Saturday, April 29, 2006
Secret Informant
A mysterious source gave me some information about my sister, Lula and her disappearance. He indicated it was more than a mere conspiracy of bloggers or Europeans, and it went higher than some space aliens. The covert informant made the startling claim that the Republicans were responsible. The obscure informant, who met me in the park across from the Watergate Hotel , would not identify himself, but I think they call him "Deep Thought".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(195)
-
▼
April
(19)
- We Found Zolman's Photos!
- Secret Informant
- Girl In A Crop Circle
- False Clue
- Is Lula Really Dead?
- Happy Birthday Ariel
- Clone of Sar
- Examining Clues
- At The Warehouse
- My Sister's Last Poem
- A New Clue!
- Poirot's Ethics Adulterated
- That Indeterminacy Guy
- A Movie We Made Awhile Back
- Gabriel C. Zolman's Photo
- Meditating
- Did My Sister Have A Baby?
- Pics of My Sister
- Cool Pics
-
▼
April
(19)
10 comments:
I'm telling ya...this is totally a Yawning Anus issue..first Valerie Plame, and now this!
Or--wait--does anyone remember the "Deep Throat" pic I posted on Sar's site?
)+(
Gabriel - why don't I remember it?! Maybe I was as high as a Republican at the time?
There's something familiar about this mystery man, Deep Thought.
I don't remember it either, but then again, maybe I wasn't born yet.
I knew it! The republicans! Now it is all clear!
Your sister must have got involved with a "terrorist". And by "terrorist" I of course mean a liberal. You know those liberals hate America!
Anyway, the CIA must have taken her and her liberal terrorist friends to a secret CIA jail in Romania or Botswana or something.
Call Amnesty International!
OK...remember the "Movie Sar" post? And in the comments box, I posted photoshops of Raiders, Star Wars, etc. One of them was a Deep Throat still.
So there.
)+(
Precisely.
It's Bush's fault. Whatever turns out to be the case, it's Bush's fault.
By the way, the last person to deduce an avatar for me was Shayna in this post.
And not surprisingly, it was a jackass.
Wow, Deep Thought Eli! That looked like some wild party! And a lot of work. That would be a nice icon she made for you!
I'm not so familiar with American policy, so are Lula going to be the next President or something, and they just hid her?
Since when did America have a policy? They just do things and then try to make up a reason for it.
ROTFL!!!
Post a Comment