I remember my sister talking about the pictures that
Gabriel C. Zolman had made for
Sar, but I wasn't home at the time. That's when I was abducted by
Pokey the Pedophile. But I got the dicks from the Viagra Detective Agency to investigate the situation and they came up with the photos. They were found in the comment section of Sar's post from
December 29, 2005.Here they are:
Sarwars
Basicsar
Raidersar
Deepsar
We're sorry about the mix-up, Z-man. These are great.
8 comments:
Took me a moment to find the avatar in the first one. You know, hide it in the background.
Just wonder, did they have to use a light saber to cut it out of the stone? And what enormous, unearthly force had caused it to sink into the stone?
Maybe Zolman was thinking of Sar's shoe like Excalibur, King Arthur's sword stuck in the stone. Wonder what you get if you pull it out, or dare we ask?
That's funny that you compared Sar's shoe to Excalibur; I often think of her when I'm pulling out...
)+(
Must be terrible having your sword stuck between a rock and a hard place.
Oh wow, I can't believe I'd forgotten about these.
Hope they find the cure for Alzheimer's Disease before it's too late for you, Sar. It must be terrible to get old.
Lammy, how dare you insinuate...um, what were we talking about? Who are you?
Looking for information and found it at this great site... http://www.jenna-jameson-0.info Eye surgery in uk charleston southern soccer Rgp+contact+lens+cleaners lexus Meth ultram erectile dysfunction Local broadband service in mo How to host web pages Having children+inability to lose weight Physicians in anchorage alaska who do liposuction adipex ionamin phentermine Laptop sofa sunday january 29 article skype phone story
Post a Comment