I finally got to the 7-11 store, but Hashish Henry was gone. He had got off work and thought I stood him up, so he left. But there was this guy there and I thought it was Kid Rock, but it turned out to be the real Billy the Kid wearing red parachute pants and yellow boots. Billy was a real smart ass and gave me a hard time. I had my Lambchop puppet with me, but in the hole where you put your hand, I had a bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 wine hidden. That's the puppet I slept with as a kid and that is why they call me Lammy. I still do, but I keep the wine in it now in case I wake up in the middle of the night. I swear, I think that Billy the Kid is stalking me. He followed me home.
Sunday, June 18, 2006
Billy the Kid
I finally got to the 7-11 store, but Hashish Henry was gone. He had got off work and thought I stood him up, so he left. But there was this guy there and I thought it was Kid Rock, but it turned out to be the real Billy the Kid wearing red parachute pants and yellow boots. Billy was a real smart ass and gave me a hard time. I had my Lambchop puppet with me, but in the hole where you put your hand, I had a bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 wine hidden. That's the puppet I slept with as a kid and that is why they call me Lammy. I still do, but I keep the wine in it now in case I wake up in the middle of the night. I swear, I think that Billy the Kid is stalking me. He followed me home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(195)
-
▼
June
(28)
- Enditall Casts a Spell On Me
- Dog Face Girl Taken To Blochalela Foundation -- Again
- Smelte The Stalker
- Dog Face Girl in Backyard
- Smelte Came By My House
- Cheesemeister's New House
- Enditall and Friends
- Alien Guy and Wolfie Together
- Must Have Been A Dream
- Playing With The Clouds
- I Fell In Love
- Having A Friend To Talk With
- Billy the Kid
- I Was Replaced and They Didn't Even Tell Me!
- Jimi and Axe Man
- Waiting For My Ya Ya
- The Clerk At The 7-11
- I Got Saved Again!
- Shooting Begins for our Movie
- Screen Test
- I've Been Saved -- Again
- You'll Never Believe It!
- Great Date
- The Drama Continues
- Checked Out Arkansas
- An Explanation
- Good-bye Axe Man
- Just Chilling and Reading Doug's Book
-
▼
June
(28)
4 comments:
Bopeepsche must have designed his outfit. I think he's that obnoxious Kid Rock wannabe that was on Vogon Idol last night between Das Muschi Busengrabschers and William Hung.
Us and Axe Man wants to thank Dog Face Gurl for the geeografee lessin she teached us. We is sorry we had to power slam Axe for snappin his gum in the middul of class.
That Billy The Kid guy looks like a real fart noker. Do you want us to power slam him for yu?
Yur Frends,
Ragnar and Rolf
William Hung? Are you sure that wasn't Howzi Hung who sings duet with Seymour Butts?
Holle says she knows der Howzi und der Seymour. I vill tell Axe she says Howzi und Seymour ist liking his studly new look!
Post a Comment