I met a guy who took me to the restaurant across the street from Ugly Grace's. I just know him as Sam, but I will never forget his face! He made me so hungry that I could have eaten him up! I must confess, in all modesty, that I did give him a thank-you kiss after the meal. Mmmmm. His kisses taste good. Sort of like mayonnaise. A bit sloppy. But what a delicious kiss it was. I hope I see him around again sometime.
Thursday, June 08, 2006
Great Date
I met a guy who took me to the restaurant across the street from Ugly Grace's. I just know him as Sam, but I will never forget his face! He made me so hungry that I could have eaten him up! I must confess, in all modesty, that I did give him a thank-you kiss after the meal. Mmmmm. His kisses taste good. Sort of like mayonnaise. A bit sloppy. But what a delicious kiss it was. I hope I see him around again sometime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(195)
-
▼
June
(28)
- Enditall Casts a Spell On Me
- Dog Face Girl Taken To Blochalela Foundation -- Again
- Smelte The Stalker
- Dog Face Girl in Backyard
- Smelte Came By My House
- Cheesemeister's New House
- Enditall and Friends
- Alien Guy and Wolfie Together
- Must Have Been A Dream
- Playing With The Clouds
- I Fell In Love
- Having A Friend To Talk With
- Billy the Kid
- I Was Replaced and They Didn't Even Tell Me!
- Jimi and Axe Man
- Waiting For My Ya Ya
- The Clerk At The 7-11
- I Got Saved Again!
- Shooting Begins for our Movie
- Screen Test
- I've Been Saved -- Again
- You'll Never Believe It!
- Great Date
- The Drama Continues
- Checked Out Arkansas
- An Explanation
- Good-bye Axe Man
- Just Chilling and Reading Doug's Book
-
▼
June
(28)
4 comments:
You best keep him away from Death Cheese concerts. Wolfie will eat his head!
I vill refrain from eating der head uff der sandvich man, for I am so happy. Der Dog Face und me have kissed und made up und ve are engaged for der marriage. So I think it is nice if der Lammy might find Herr Right--or at least Herr Right Now!
Man, if Bela wasn't already dead, I would kill him for pushing me through that wall at that time! The only thing he could have done worse is to push me through Axe Man's wall. Maybe Axe is through with his crush on Brittney but that doesn't mean he's gotten rid of the blow up doll. I thought I saw Flowery Kudzu going in there but I could be wrong. I don't EVER want to know what goes on in that room!
The word verification is Kaszgk. This is a word that Angelon taught to me and Bela at the big celebration at Ugly Grace's, but we still haven't figured out what it does. Could you, Lammy, possibly talk Angelon into informing us? After all you seem to be in good with him these days! Thanks!
Spooky, you are behind the times! Angelon was just a passing fancy for Lammy. She's now going for the Sandwich Man.
My condolences on being pushed into Wolfie and Dog Face's room. Hearing what goes on in there is bad enough. Seeing it might drive one completely barmy!
Post a Comment