Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I Fell In Love

I was sleepy after sitting up talking with my cousin, Dog Face Girl, last night, but I wanted to go over to Hashish Henry's house (the Sandwich Head Man) to see if he was mad at me because I didn't meet him when he got off work. I was afraid he thought I had stood him up. I got all dressed and prissied up and when I got over to his place, I found him in his backyard working in his garden, and for some strange reason, I fell madly in love with that guy right there! And we made love right there. His delicious kisses helped to curb my cravings for munchies. This was really a great day!

4 comments:

Cie Cheesemeister said...

Death Cheese REALLY want to come party at the Sandwich Head Man's house. They like the looks of his foliage!

Russell CJ Duffy said...

julie andrews in drag attacks her favourite heroin plant with her trusty silver tampax.

Tom & Icy said...

Help!!! You guys are killing me with laughter!

Free to Be said...

Lammy, here from Blog Explosion today. I like your pictures, it sets you apart. Cool.

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States