Saturday, June 17, 2006

I Was Replaced and They Didn't Even Tell Me!

This is worse than those dreams when you go to work and find someone else doing your job and find you've been replaced and no one bothered to inform you about it. Yes, that is what happened. As I was walking over to the 7-11 to meet Hashish Henry, I saw that they had resumed shooting our movie, "Plan 9 From the Netherworld." But they now had Enditall as the star! That really hurt. And they also got the Fonz, Henry Winkler, to take Cheesemeister's place as director. I bet they didn't tell her either! It really hurt my feelings to find I have been fired and not even told about it. And I saw Minnie Strator of the Pansi Files flying on her broom stick and laughing. I bet she was laughing at me! To beat it all, they have changed the name of the movie to, "Plan Fun From the Featherworld." I cried all the way to the 7-11 convenient store.

5 comments:

Cie Cheesemeister said...

Oh man, I think I'm gonna barf! Plan Fun From Featherworld?? I think the All Ghost Band that the FOGNL Networks Executives just put together are gonna barf too! Great--more ecto vomit to clean up. Not like there wasn't plenty after the party last night. And to top it all off, I woke up sticky, smelling like deviled ham, and wearing red and yellow parachute pants and a t-shirt that says "Das Muschi Busengrabschers Rulez!" All the ghost guys had their hair in mullets, were wearing Death Cheese t-shirts and really tight Spandex pants. I think that Enditall must have cast a spell on us! It couldn't be the Arseian Fruit Cocktail and Quissbut Skotch Wisky that we were drinking. And now Alvin N. Chipmunkk is missing and Ursula the Giant Douche is threatening war. Things are really a mess around here! I wonder how badly Lyanne Sakks and Dusty will distort the story this time!

Tom & Icy said...

The pants are really flashy! Dusty has a picture of you in them on Asinine Editorials and Features.

Cie Cheesemeister said...

Bopeepsche was a little tired of designing outfits for transvestites. Now that her son Wolfie is a big rock star she's designing clothes for musicians and their hangers-on. Unfortunately she's about 25 years behind the times and has an affinity for the goofier fashions of the 80's!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe there covering up that beutifull building with there hiddeous movie equipmant!!!!! Dr. Minnie!!!! DO something!!!!!!!!!!

Cie Cheesemeister said...

I just heard that Jiggiwiddit is going to be playing part of the soundtrack for the new movie. That will complete its nauseatingly goody goody new atmosphere!

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States