I had a dream. At least I think it was a dream. It seemed so real, though. Mr. Banana came to me and told me he was going to give me my job back in the movies, but when I went to work, I wasn't the star, but a ticket seller. And Mr. Banana didn't look the same as he does in the Pansi Files. This time, he looked like a real banana. That is why I think it was a dream. Do you have strange dreams like that?
Thursday, June 22, 2006
Must Have Been A Dream
I had a dream. At least I think it was a dream. It seemed so real, though. Mr. Banana came to me and told me he was going to give me my job back in the movies, but when I went to work, I wasn't the star, but a ticket seller. And Mr. Banana didn't look the same as he does in the Pansi Files. This time, he looked like a real banana. That is why I think it was a dream. Do you have strange dreams like that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(195)
-
▼
June
(28)
- Enditall Casts a Spell On Me
- Dog Face Girl Taken To Blochalela Foundation -- Again
- Smelte The Stalker
- Dog Face Girl in Backyard
- Smelte Came By My House
- Cheesemeister's New House
- Enditall and Friends
- Alien Guy and Wolfie Together
- Must Have Been A Dream
- Playing With The Clouds
- I Fell In Love
- Having A Friend To Talk With
- Billy the Kid
- I Was Replaced and They Didn't Even Tell Me!
- Jimi and Axe Man
- Waiting For My Ya Ya
- The Clerk At The 7-11
- I Got Saved Again!
- Shooting Begins for our Movie
- Screen Test
- I've Been Saved -- Again
- You'll Never Believe It!
- Great Date
- The Drama Continues
- Checked Out Arkansas
- An Explanation
- Good-bye Axe Man
- Just Chilling and Reading Doug's Book
-
▼
June
(28)
4 comments:
I know how you feel! I once was in a band which was good but now I am selling crappy merchandise for a really bad band! That devil is a sneaky bugger. I was so happy to be released from Hell, which was like being in really boring detention. I had no idea the possibilities for humiliation that exist up here!
I have seen that banana guy. Wolfie was trying to smoke him yesterday! I only know that if any of those Death Cheese guys slip on his peel, I'm gonna laugh! And that the Afterlife is stranger than I ever imagined.
That was Mr. Banana expressing his true inner soul through astral projection. Hey, Lammy, I'm sorry I stole your part in the film. But I've wanted to be in show business for the last 1500 years and when The Fonz offered me the part I was so excited I just didn't think! Also I don't have anything to do with what's going on with Wolfie. I think he's under mind control from Adam Ant!
Lammy: Those kind of dreams are not healthy, especially when they are posted on the Internet for all to see.
Enditol: You need to show me more respect.
But they are such fun to read when posted on the Internet for all to see--and laugh at...I mean, sympathize with!
Post a Comment