I was thrilled when so many famous film directors showed up for my screen test. Even Ed Wood came back from the dead to evaluate my acting. But that Quentin Tarantino kept hanging around my feet. He kept saying he wanted to see how a close up would look of them, but it tickled when he licked them. David Lynch sort of scared me a little because I really didn't understand what he was wanting me to do, like his movies of Twin Peaks and Mulholland Drive. Spielberg said I seemed to show a lot of sadness and emotion as a cheerleader zombie. And Bela's bat spirit was whizzing around and seemed to enjoy my performance.
Sunday, June 11, 2006
Screen Test
I was thrilled when so many famous film directors showed up for my screen test. Even Ed Wood came back from the dead to evaluate my acting. But that Quentin Tarantino kept hanging around my feet. He kept saying he wanted to see how a close up would look of them, but it tickled when he licked them. David Lynch sort of scared me a little because I really didn't understand what he was wanting me to do, like his movies of Twin Peaks and Mulholland Drive. Spielberg said I seemed to show a lot of sadness and emotion as a cheerleader zombie. And Bela's bat spirit was whizzing around and seemed to enjoy my performance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(195)
-
▼
June
(28)
- Enditall Casts a Spell On Me
- Dog Face Girl Taken To Blochalela Foundation -- Again
- Smelte The Stalker
- Dog Face Girl in Backyard
- Smelte Came By My House
- Cheesemeister's New House
- Enditall and Friends
- Alien Guy and Wolfie Together
- Must Have Been A Dream
- Playing With The Clouds
- I Fell In Love
- Having A Friend To Talk With
- Billy the Kid
- I Was Replaced and They Didn't Even Tell Me!
- Jimi and Axe Man
- Waiting For My Ya Ya
- The Clerk At The 7-11
- I Got Saved Again!
- Shooting Begins for our Movie
- Screen Test
- I've Been Saved -- Again
- You'll Never Believe It!
- Great Date
- The Drama Continues
- Checked Out Arkansas
- An Explanation
- Good-bye Axe Man
- Just Chilling and Reading Doug's Book
-
▼
June
(28)
3 comments:
Females in David Lynch movies tend to be brutalized and mutilated. I wouldn't let him be your director under any circumstances!
Quentin's looking up you're skirt. Duh.
Brittney! We wear panties that match the outfit. I mean, like we become cheerleaders to jump up and down and show off our panties, don't you know? Duh! It's an exhibitionist thing. We're just not as bold as April yet.
Post a Comment