Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Smelte The Stalker

Dog Face Girl removed her shorts and was getting a tan in her thong when she suddenly realized that Smelte of the Death Cheese was stalking her and staring from behind the garbage cans; that is why they didn't notice his foul odor. Dog Face Girl then ran and dove into the well, but really it wasn't a well at all, but just a barrel that caught rain water from the roof of the garage with bricks stacked around it to look like a well. Her daughter, Icy the white dog, then became vicious and snarled and barked, running after Smelte and chasing him away. Dog Face Girl got a head concussion from hitting the bottom of the shallow barrel and developed amnesia.

3 comments:

Cie Cheesemeister said...

Smelte really has a stunning effect on women!

Tom & Icy said...

Ha ha ha ha! Stunning effect! I just now caught your pun! How clever!

Anonymous said...

Perhaps Dog Face will let me heal her with my exquisitely tittilating--I mean exciting--I mean soothing therapeutic groping--I mean fondling--I mean soothing and helpful therapeutic massage!

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States