While I was waiting for that guy, Henry from the 7-11 store to get off from work, I went over to Ugly Grace's and sat with my Uncle Tom and his white dog, Icy, for a while. While I sat there, Icy kept playing some old song on the juke box called "Sitting on my La La Waiting for my Ya Ya." It must have been political night at Grace's because Tom was sitting with Hillary and George W. came in and seemed to joke around with them. I don't remember very much of what went on there. I finally just left and headed back toward the convenient store to see if Hashish Henry was about to get off. He seems like a nice guy and he looks delicious. His kisses sure help the munchies after smoking a joint. I was wondering if he knew my sister, Lula. She had worked at that same store.
Thursday, June 15, 2006
Waiting For My Ya Ya
While I was waiting for that guy, Henry from the 7-11 store to get off from work, I went over to Ugly Grace's and sat with my Uncle Tom and his white dog, Icy, for a while. While I sat there, Icy kept playing some old song on the juke box called "Sitting on my La La Waiting for my Ya Ya." It must have been political night at Grace's because Tom was sitting with Hillary and George W. came in and seemed to joke around with them. I don't remember very much of what went on there. I finally just left and headed back toward the convenient store to see if Hashish Henry was about to get off. He seems like a nice guy and he looks delicious. His kisses sure help the munchies after smoking a joint. I was wondering if he knew my sister, Lula. She had worked at that same store.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(195)
-
▼
June
(28)
- Enditall Casts a Spell On Me
- Dog Face Girl Taken To Blochalela Foundation -- Again
- Smelte The Stalker
- Dog Face Girl in Backyard
- Smelte Came By My House
- Cheesemeister's New House
- Enditall and Friends
- Alien Guy and Wolfie Together
- Must Have Been A Dream
- Playing With The Clouds
- I Fell In Love
- Having A Friend To Talk With
- Billy the Kid
- I Was Replaced and They Didn't Even Tell Me!
- Jimi and Axe Man
- Waiting For My Ya Ya
- The Clerk At The 7-11
- I Got Saved Again!
- Shooting Begins for our Movie
- Screen Test
- I've Been Saved -- Again
- You'll Never Believe It!
- Great Date
- The Drama Continues
- Checked Out Arkansas
- An Explanation
- Good-bye Axe Man
- Just Chilling and Reading Doug's Book
-
▼
June
(28)
2 comments:
Were Hillary and George able to get through the evening without killing each other? And have there been any further clues in finding Lula? Maybe you should ask Enditall to get out her crystal ball and see what she has to say!
Hey. Great idea! I'll check with Endtail, but I think she is with that Alien Guy who was with Elvis. I'll look for them. I also want to find out if Hashish Henry knows anything about Lula since he used to work with her.
Post a Comment