Thursday, August 30, 2007

Restless Night



I have those restless nights when it is so hard to sleep. My legs kill me, even though I do a lot of running. Or maybe it is because I run so much.

4 comments:

Cie Cheesemeister said...

I had one of these--I was plagued with horrible dreams. The only cool part was the Pomeranian that I threw at this malicious dwarf and it grabbed the dwarf by the throat and wrestled it to the ground!

Anonymous said...

Why Lumy hav MY APPARmat??

Tom & Icy said...

It's sort of like a doppelganger, except it is a ghostly duplicate of a 'place' instead of a person. Just a point of info, it is from one of the video games called "Silent Hill". I think #4. But it does have the residual odor of hot dogs.

Anonymous said...

I got something better than Requip for that, baby.

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States