Wednesday, March 02, 2011

7 --- Professor Kinky

“Get on back to your dorm, boy!” The old professor pointed his crooked finger extending from his shaking, wrinkled hand. “We’ll have your suspension hearing tomorrow.” Professor Kinkle spoke sternly, with the authority he was accustomed to in his classroom. 

“There’s no rules in this college against students making out.” I protested as Jason ran off into the darkness, bidding the will of the weak old man just as the crowd of students stepped aside at the hot dog stand and allowed me to go ahead of them just because I was a teacher.

Professor Kinkle laughed, saying, “There are rules against  students and faculty having sex. You ignorant little whore!”

“That means...” I sighed realizing my career as an educator was over. “...I’ll be fired.”

“Most certainly.” Kinkle grinned, looking like Colonel Sanders holding a flopping chicken by the neck in one hand and a butcher knife in the other.

I swallowed hard. “Please, Professor Kinky.” I didn’t know if I should plead, or make him bleed.

“My name is Kinkle!”

“But you surely know the kids call you Professor Kinky.”

“I don’t care, Lammy Baby.” Men always called me that when they want sex.

“That’s Miss Lamb to you.” I snorted like a bull as I spoke. “Not Lammy Baby.”

“It’s ‘Lammy Baby’ if you want to keep your job.” His grin grew wider. “If you know what I mean.”

His countenance signified that he was imagining me naked.

“You’ve been following me, just waiting for this chance, haven’t you!” That, by no means, was meant as a question.

“Well, you might say so.” He reached out and squeezed my breast. “But if...” He nodded at the car.

I slapped his hand away and tried to make the meanest sneer I could muster. I looked at the car, then at him.

I turned and slid in the front seat, reaching for my purse, but the gun wasn’t there. I felt around, but it was not on the floor. Jason had it.

“The back seat. Get in the back seat!” He shouted the order at me.

I turned the ignition, backed up a little, turned the wheels toward him then gave it the gas. The car lunged toward him like a hungry lion. He jumped. When I glanced back, I saw him fall to the ground, but I just floored it.

I sped home.

1 comment:

k. riggs gardner said...

Lammy Baby, I'd say make him bleed.

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States