Sharon or however you spell it, also called Boomer on Battlestar Galactica. The real actress face is Grace Park, but I don't think it looks much like her.
I haven't seen B.G. enough to know the character so I looked at some pictures of her. Most of them are of her smiling - the lips, eyes and nose are similar. Can you change the hair or is it a preset character?
It's not worth the trouble, really. But I will post a cartoon version of you on Facebook. Don't get offended. I just feed the computer your pic and it does the work.
6 comments:
From left: Xin, No-name, Patty Lamb
Correction: Middle girl's name not known yet by me.
Sharon or however you spell it, also called Boomer on Battlestar Galactica. The real actress face is Grace Park, but I don't think it looks much like her.
I haven't seen B.G. enough to know the character so I looked at some pictures of her. Most of them are of her smiling - the lips, eyes and nose are similar. Can you change the hair or is it a preset character?
It's not worth the trouble, really. But I will post a cartoon version of you on Facebook. Don't get offended. I just feed the computer your pic and it does the work.
There are two pictures. I won't be offended (probably) if you forewarn me as to which picture you've decided upon.
I'm checking Facebook directly after posting this comment.
Post a Comment