Friday, April 28, 2006

Girl In A Crop Circle

The dicks investigating the disappearance of my sister, Lula, found this photo and thought it might be Lula in a crop circle waiting to be beamed up by the Alien Guy, but upon closer examination by blowing it up (click on picture to make it bigger) they noticed it was someone else. Notice her shoes.

8 comments:

Sar said...

You know what's missing from this picture? Fox Mulder!

Is Detective Poirot on the case or should I flash my shiny badge? Seeing as how I'm apparently quite the flasher.

Eli Blake said...

Sar,

Au clair de la lune, mon ami Pierot (Poirot); Pierot, Poirot, Perro, Parrot... Parrot!!

That's it!! The parrot knows! the parrot knows!

Unless this is an alien guy who came from south of the border, then call el perro.

Tom & Icy said...

El perro blanco; eh, sar?

Eli Blake said...

Por favor, donde esta el estación de servicio para los UFO's?

Los Americanos ridículos siempre tener la anticipación nosotros hablamos ingles.

Son los Bobos!

Tom & Icy said...

ja ja ja ja!

Sar said...

Eli, impressive deduction!

Speaking of, Claire De Lune is one of my favorite classical pieces. I especially enjoy the Spanish guitar version I have by Julian Bream.

Lammy, Blanco....blanc, ah yes! I do enjoy a nice blanc, well chilled.

;)

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what "hablamos" means but love the word. we have a similar one, "hablatyol" which means one is speaking with no sense.

yeah, where's Fox Mulder?

Tom & Icy said...

It probably means the same thing in Spanish. I think he said something like the ridiculous Americans expect us to always speak English. They're clowns. Or something like that. And perro blanco is white dog, I think. And I think the French part was something about the light of the moon or something. Sar seemed to be thinking about that clear white wine. Just guessing.

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States