Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Dog Face Girl's Blog
My cousin, Dog Face Girl, who has the head of a dog because she was cursed by the reincarnation of Ambrose Bierce (as in Waking Ambrose) with a pun, has started her audio blog again. I hid a tape recorder while she and Wolfie of the Death Cheese Band were making love. This is the blog entry where she played the tape.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(195)
-
▼
May
(25)
- Dog Face Girl's Blog
- Wolfie & Dog Face Girl
- Identical Cousins!
- Dogface Girl Meets Wolfie
- I Found Axe's Blow Up Doll
- Brittney Loses Again!
- Lula's Dream
- More Tips And Rumors
- Evening of Magic
- Is Lula With Indie?
- We Recieved Photos of Lula
- Mrs. Weirsdo Gave Us A Clue!
- DNA Tests Are In
- My Mad Meme
- Just Meditating
- I Got Saved!
- Harry's Big Wand
- Cruising Reykjavik
- I Made It Back
- Have A Nice Weekend
- Lizard Tongue
- What A Tongue!
- Too Much Violence
- Jack Bauer Kicks Fox Mulder's Ass
- Mulder Lost His Ethics
-
▼
May
(25)
3 comments:
Hearing this will most assuredly destroy what was left of my sanity! The guys, however, are all cheering and saying "Yeah! Go Wolfie! Go Dogface! Let's get it on!!!"
I think I need to be ill now..
considering how many guests were at the party it was pretty short...
I can tell she was embarassed because she's so discreet about publishing the recording!
Post a Comment