Sunday, May 28, 2006

Dogface Girl Meets Wolfie

I fixed up my cousin, The Dogface Girl, with Wolfie from the Death Cheese Band. I figured he'd really go wild over her, since she has divorced The Alien Guy. But Daisy from the Pansi Files seems to be showing interest in him now, so we have to watch that development. But I wanted to go with Dusty Doggy to ivestigate a Barbie-cide. Ariel has some exclusive photos on the victim on her site. Dusty will report his findings on Asinine News after he sniffs the story out.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

a red wolfe...

Anonymous said...

I'm confused. I thought the Dogface Girl WAS Lula?

Tom & Icy said...

Wow! That is some news Mrs. Weirsdo! Do you really think that my cousin Dogface Girl could also be my sister, Lula? I've heard of double first cousins, but this would be really a strange situation. I'll have Ariel's smarter brother check out their DNA and find out what is going on here! Thanks for the tip, Mrs W. Tell your brother I got more work for him, Ariel! And thanks for the pics, Ariel. Dusty printed one of them.

Anonymous said...

Please keep us posted. I can't remember the Alien Guy's blog clearly, but I thought they were the same entity.

Tom & Icy said...

I've never met the Alien Guy or even heard of him until Dusty Dog mentioned him. But I'm sure that Ariel's smarter brother will clear things up with the DNA. Remember that tv show called Dallas? Everyone thought that Bobby Ewing had been killed for a year, then he came out of the shower and revealed that they all had been dreaming. It's really a strange world, you know.

Tom & Icy said...

It's like politics in the world. History changes to suit the need of the people who govern.

Cie Cheesemeister said...

cousins...identical cousins...
You're right, it's way too confusing!
Wolfie is mad for Dogface Girl! I know he's not just rabid because he's had his shots. Enditall is NOT going to be happy about this!

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States