Friday, May 12, 2006

I Got Saved!

I got the scare of my life. I rode my broomstick back to see Harry and while we were cuddling together, there was suddenly a puff of smoke! Then a woman appeared who said they call her Little Bar of Soap. She said I was full of filth and was becoming really bad like my sister Lula! It was really scary. That was the first time I ever saw anyone who was talking religion do magick! She said she was an angel now. I wanted to ask her about my sister, but she just kept preaching and said I had better get my soul washed and scrubbed with lots of soap and flush out all that filth! Harry couldn't even shut her up. I began to cry and he got pissed, I mean disgusted at me and he left. I was so confused and sad and lonely after the angel woman called Soapy left. Before she left, though, she instructed me to go read AP3's religious blog! So that is what I am going to do. I am so sorry I was dirty, or as that Soapy woman said, "Filth!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Harry probly conjured her up to get rid of you.
I think her DNA lives on in the Orkan forest, so don't hurry back to see us!!!!!!

Lila said...

Hi Lammy,
Interesting blog you have here! Thank you and your Uncle Tom (that sounds funny!) for your kind words at my blog. Tom is very clever and has a bunch of funny and creative blogs himself! If he's not the Walrus, then he's certainly the Eggman!

Cie Cheesemeister said...

Whoa! You and Harry Potter?? Scandalous! What does Hermione have to say about this?

The Word Verification word is hywhzn.

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States