Monday, May 15, 2006
My Mad Meme
I worked on my mad meme. That's what I call it because it is like a mad lib but asks personal questions then puts the answers in a paragraph that is supposed to sound funny. But it sure is hard to figure out how to ask the right questions to get the words to make sense. And that HTML and JavaScript is like learning a whole new language. Makes my head spin more than when I study my witchcraft and magick. Maybe I will get better at making the mad meme after I get the hang of doing it. The link to it is on the sidebar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(195)
-
▼
May
(25)
- Dog Face Girl's Blog
- Wolfie & Dog Face Girl
- Identical Cousins!
- Dogface Girl Meets Wolfie
- I Found Axe's Blow Up Doll
- Brittney Loses Again!
- Lula's Dream
- More Tips And Rumors
- Evening of Magic
- Is Lula With Indie?
- We Recieved Photos of Lula
- Mrs. Weirsdo Gave Us A Clue!
- DNA Tests Are In
- My Mad Meme
- Just Meditating
- I Got Saved!
- Harry's Big Wand
- Cruising Reykjavik
- I Made It Back
- Have A Nice Weekend
- Lizard Tongue
- What A Tongue!
- Too Much Violence
- Jack Bauer Kicks Fox Mulder's Ass
- Mulder Lost His Ethics
-
▼
May
(25)
7 comments:
Here is how the Mad Meme turned out for me. I highlighted it and am going to paste it here, but if you are going to try it, don't read it until you have done yours or it will spoil it.
Here it is:
Everyone loves your toes and enjoys seeing you mad when your pet lion tears off your pants. You can look so sick when you hear someone say, I hate to hear this! as you take a shit.
Oh, well. I tried, anyway.
Everyone loves your brain and enjoys seeing you eat when your pet tyrannosaurus rex tears off your t-shirt. You can look so bored when you hear someone say, "That's beyond satire" as you have sex.
Wow, Indie! No wonder my sister Lula loved you so much! That was way cool!
Did you ever find out what happened to Lula - I mean, I'll let you know if I hear anything, anonymous postcards, phone calls with nobody there, etc.
Opera faints when faces it.
Here's mine. I edited it for usage and mechanics.
Everyone loves your stomach and enjoys hearing you scream "Look!" when your pet Green Momba tears off your white blouse. You can look so sleepy when you hear someone say, "God damn Republicans" as you make a mistake in a concert.
Here's mine. It will incite me to having nightmares!
Everyone loves your abdomen and enjoys seeing you EEK! when your pet flying cockroach tears off your pants. You can look so sad when you hear someone say, What the hell?? as you Pick my nose..
Post a Comment