I want to be a lover, not a fighter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(195)
-
▼
May
(25)
- Dog Face Girl's Blog
- Wolfie & Dog Face Girl
- Identical Cousins!
- Dogface Girl Meets Wolfie
- I Found Axe's Blow Up Doll
- Brittney Loses Again!
- Lula's Dream
- More Tips And Rumors
- Evening of Magic
- Is Lula With Indie?
- We Recieved Photos of Lula
- Mrs. Weirsdo Gave Us A Clue!
- DNA Tests Are In
- My Mad Meme
- Just Meditating
- I Got Saved!
- Harry's Big Wand
- Cruising Reykjavik
- I Made It Back
- Have A Nice Weekend
- Lizard Tongue
- What A Tongue!
- Too Much Violence
- Jack Bauer Kicks Fox Mulder's Ass
- Mulder Lost His Ethics
-
▼
May
(25)
9 comments:
looks like one of spider mans old villians, electro, with all those forked energy bolts shooting fromm matchstick man's hands
Could be. I have to admit that I stole this gif that I put on top of my picture. That cartoon was 50 different images and I really can't draw well at all, even stick figures! Wish I could. Maybe I'll try. It might be fun to try.
that picture is sweet. good picture.
Violence? Nobody likes violence.
I tawt I taw a puddy tat...
Wow! Thanks Ariel! My uncle Tom took it, but I was the model that gave it soul! That's a real compliment coming from someone with your photography skill and aptitude.
Deep Thought Eli, I did, I did taw a puddy tat! And it had a nasty mouse in its mouth!
On first glance I thought icky bugs were crawling on you and it tickled.
That's my grimace pose. Wouldn't I make a good actress?
You could always just be a violent lover...
)+(
Like it hurts so good! Or loving someone to death!
Post a Comment