Monday, June 19, 2006

Having A Friend To Talk With

Have you ever sat up all night just talking and crying and laughing with your best friend? That's what I did with Dog Face Girl. It was great. She told me that Wolfie of the Death Cheese broke up with her for some reason and she can't figure it out to save her life. Maybe it's Enditall causing problems or putting some kind of curse or spell on the relationship. Enditall acted like she didn't care that Wolfie left her and was going with Dog Face Girl, but I guess the talk about marriage was just too much for her.

And I cried and told Dog Face that I was supposed to meet Hashish Henry who works at the 7-11 when he got off, but I was late and he left. Dog Face said that she heard that he went home to work on his car and will have to take it to the shop because there are strange noises coming out of the radio. I bet it was just a Death Cheese song being played. Men seem to be more worried about their cars than girlfriends.

Then Dog Face Girl started crying about the Gay Alien Guy and how she missed him since the divorce. And I cried about not being able to find my sister, Lula. But then we started talking about Henry and his car and began laughing. After that, everything was funny and we laughed at the strangeness of Cheesemeister's home. Then we laughed about Brittney and the Pansi Files.

It was really nice having someone to sit up with and talk to all night long. It was like having Lula back home with me.

Cheesemeister wrote a poem HERE

Dog Face Girl reads the poem HERE

2 comments:

Cie Cheesemeister said...

I think that Wolfie has been possessed or hypnotized. Something strange happened after he got the nasty note on the door. He wasn't into it at the Lafayette Wine Fest and walked off like a zombie. He won't even go on stage now. The band tried getting me to put on a werewolf costume and pretend to be Wolfie but I can't howl like that!
Enditall says she could give a rat's ass who Wolfie marries. She just wanted to get into movies so she let them give Lammy's part to her.
This is completely mysterious. Also the word FILTH appeared on the side of our house. And in other news, The Spooky Guy has pissed off the Douche Ambassador and now the Douche People have declared war on Earth. I can't help but feel that if we discover the truth about Lula's disappearance we'll discover the truth about this other stuff--or not!

Anonymous said...

Dog Fase,
If you is wiling to think about it, my bruthers Skaale and Smelte is single and lookin for luv or at least lust! Also Wolfie is beeing a butt munch and want to play wimpey peas nik musik now. And he is dateing Sumer the Giant Dooshe. This is a big insult which makes me want to crawl in a sardeen can! For get Wolfie, we want to kick him out of the band cos hes such a wuss! Come get yur self some real fish mens!
Fiske
Of the Lutefiskies from the grat Deth Cheze

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States