Saturday, June 10, 2006

I've Been Saved -- Again

I was at the very bottom and going down! Then I beheld a miraculous image of Saint Bar of Soap -- again. Yes! This was the second time the angel of Soapy appeared to me! The first time was when I was cavorting with Harry. She seems to want to be my guardian angel, or a ghost to haunt and torment me. Either way, it has caused me to decide to go to the Blochalela Foundation of the Pansi Files for treatment. I'm beginning to believe that the Death Cheese has warped my mind!

Little Bar of Soap is a fictional character created by AP3.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

To bad Blochalela has no standards. She lets anyone in.

Tom & Icy said...

Hey, sista Brittney! While I'm there, why don't you stop by my room and give me some comfort. Kissy kissy, sweetie!

Tom & Icy said...

This is sort of like a chess game. I move my character piece and then Weirsdo counters with her character piece. I challenge her character, Brittney, to see how Weirsdo counter moves and further develops the character.
Also in the character of Lammy, she only behaves in a lesbian way whenever she feels guilty or religious and thinks about her whorish sister, Lula. It is Lammy's thoughts and ideas about her sister that markedly influence her behavior concerning men.

Cie Cheesemeister said...

I think that Little Bar of Soap joined The Spooky Guy, Bela Lugosi and Ed Wood last night to celebrate Ed's joining Team Spawn Watch. They went over to the 7-11 to freak out poor Hashish Henry the clerk again. They're lucky that ghosts don't have nutritional needs because they consume nohing but junk food!

The Word Verification is zpddaupo. I think this is some kind of foreign way to say Zippidy Doo Da.

Anonymous said...

Lammy,
I am thinking you have der kind uff talent to vork mit me und mine friends. Can you sing or play der instrument? Ve are starting der all girls group, Das Muschi Busengrabschers. Also, even if you have no musical talents, ve also make der movies mit all girls!
Kissy Kissy,
Holle

Tom & Icy said...

Hi Holle!
I can only play the the radio and pick my nose, but the movie idea sounds great. Maybe something like Ed Woods Presents Plan 9 from Xena and the Amazon Women From the Netherworld. And maybe we could get Quenton Tarantino to co-direct the movie, 'cause I think he would really like my bare feet!

Anonymous said...

I'm right on this project! As you all know, I directed some porn flicks at the end of my career. I tried to get Bela Lugosi to come back from the grave and star in them, but he was too shy.
As if decreed by fate, the Word Verification is Pworn!

Anonymous said...

Ed, you are vun of my greatest friends. But speaking for The Spooky Guy and myself, there is no way we will act in anything but vun of your bad horror movies.

Hobbes said...

I don't think you can be saved if you dont repent of picking you're no's Lamy!!!!!!!

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States