This is strange! I mean, wow! I was walking home, or maybe staggering a little, or maybe staggering a whole lot, but anyway, I looked in the window of some house and guess what I saw! I don't usually make it a habbit of peeping in other people's windows, but I just couldn't help it this time. There was Elvis and the Alien Guy. I just wish I could remember what house that was. Or even remember what neighborhood it was.Dog Face Girl recites Cheesemeister's poem at this link HERE
5 comments:
That's it, you really need to stop hanging out with Death Cheese so much--you're starting to develop their drinking habits!
I'd guess that it was somewhere in the neighborhood of Ugly Grace's, given your last post. What happened to that Sandwich Guy? Was he too drunk to walk you home?
I'm not that easy. I might kiss them on the first date, but they don't find out where I live until I really know them. You must be thinking of my sister, Lula who would take them home and try them out before the first date.
Lammy, it is our opinion that you are just getting what you asked for! You are just a spoiled snot-nosed little brat!
It was very sweet of Dog Face to take such kind interest in my poem!
Dog Face, I have a bone to pick with you! I was trying to recite that poem for The Cheesemeister who is so kind as to let me reside in her laundry room, but the Electronic Voice Transfer machine that makes recordings of ghost voices warped my voice so bad that it made me sound like (ugh!) Axe Man or maybe one of those Lutefiskies, which is completely unacceptable. How dare you upstage me you mangy cur?
Post a Comment