Saturday, January 27, 2007

Fired From My New Job

I got a job working for a home-improvement company that's replacing the roof on Tom & Icy's house. I had to carry a lot of big ole boards and they were really heavy. So I had to rest, but wouldn't you know that the contractor came by right as I was taking a short break.

He didn't like that and said I was fired. Well, that job didn't last very long. Neither did the nap I was taking.

I tried to joke around with the curmudgeon boss, but he just told me to go to the Devil! I told him, "Been there. Done that." Suffice to say, he wasn't amused.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could try dancing at the Rapturous Woo-Woo, which is the Happy Weiner's sister club.

Anonymous said...

Peter Piper, isn't there someplace, like, where we could, you know, work together?

Anonymous said...

I think that would be the House of Bi's. They need both male and female dancers.
And of course King Smut is always hiring.

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States