After losing my job in the morning, I strolled down to the convenience store where Hashish Henry worked. Come to find out, he now owns the store. And he hired me to work for him!That was great. Except for one thing. I have to work the graveyard shift all night long. But that's okay. They sell Mad Dog 20/20 wine there and I can sip on that all night.
I'm glad that Hashish Henry, the Sandwich Head Man, still likes me. At least that is what I felt when he gave me a job after I got fired for sleeping on the other job. But I began wondering why he put me on the midnight shift.
3 comments:
Wow - good luck, but who's taking care of the baby or did I miss something?
Dr. Schitz delivered my baby in the Netherworld, but then took it somewhere and I haven't seen it since. Then I was resurrected back to the earth life and have to get a job so I can pay rent and like that. I still have to find what happened to my baby and who the daddy is as well as finding my missing sister, Lula and trying to change my head back from this sheep head. Oh, life is just one problem after another.
Dr. Schitz still has your baby downstairs in his lab, Lammy. Nurse Hatchet is babysitting it. I can get youse in for the price of only 666,000 quatloos!
Post a Comment