I went down to the Happy Wiener or Weiner and saw Don Imus working as a dancer there. He looked pretty good and I almost left with him to the Morbid Motel, but he kept laughing that goofy laugh of his. I asked him what was so funny and he said I sure was a nappy headed girl. This upset me really bad. I can't help it if I have a sheep head covered with nappy wool! But he doesn't have to make fun of me! Haute Dog came to my rescue and fired Imus saying he was insensitive to the customers. So I went on home alone and pouted and cried all night. I used a lot of Woolite to wash my hair.
Sunday, April 15, 2007
Imus Fired Again
I went down to the Happy Wiener or Weiner and saw Don Imus working as a dancer there. He looked pretty good and I almost left with him to the Morbid Motel, but he kept laughing that goofy laugh of his. I asked him what was so funny and he said I sure was a nappy headed girl. This upset me really bad. I can't help it if I have a sheep head covered with nappy wool! But he doesn't have to make fun of me! Haute Dog came to my rescue and fired Imus saying he was insensitive to the customers. So I went on home alone and pouted and cried all night. I used a lot of Woolite to wash my hair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(236)
-
▼
April
(31)
- Shape Shifting Salamander
- Sudden Changes
- Ken Strikes Out
- Pendant Ken Dancing or What?
- Ken and Gogo
- Things Change
- Things Are Getting Strange!
- Stuck In Time
- Floating Back Into History
- Homework!
- First Day in Class
- Ersatz Community College
- Making A Decision, Duh!
- Imus Fired Again
- Hot Date
- Things Are Back To Abnormal Again
- Confused Again
- Wendy Waif
- I Asked Spock To Help
- I Seek Help From An Old Friend
- I Just Read and Thought All Day
- Dirty Doctor
- The Cellar Gets Crowded
- I Began To See Them
- I'm Not Alone!
- Quiet Time
- Watched Arsewipe's Show And I Was On It, Too!
- Staying Home Lately
- I'm Not Your Mommy
- Strange Sounds In My Dream
- Wonderful Weekend
-
▼
April
(31)
3 comments:
I think I could handle the goofy laugh and ugly face to get next to that body!
Duct tape. And maybe a paper bag.
Do they "card" you at these clubs, Lamy? Then you could leave with you're head "spinning."
Post a Comment