Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Staying Home Lately
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(236)
-
▼
April
(31)
- Shape Shifting Salamander
- Sudden Changes
- Ken Strikes Out
- Pendant Ken Dancing or What?
- Ken and Gogo
- Things Change
- Things Are Getting Strange!
- Stuck In Time
- Floating Back Into History
- Homework!
- First Day in Class
- Ersatz Community College
- Making A Decision, Duh!
- Imus Fired Again
- Hot Date
- Things Are Back To Abnormal Again
- Confused Again
- Wendy Waif
- I Asked Spock To Help
- I Seek Help From An Old Friend
- I Just Read and Thought All Day
- Dirty Doctor
- The Cellar Gets Crowded
- I Began To See Them
- I'm Not Alone!
- Quiet Time
- Watched Arsewipe's Show And I Was On It, Too!
- Staying Home Lately
- I'm Not Your Mommy
- Strange Sounds In My Dream
- Wonderful Weekend
-
▼
April
(31)
4 comments:
I no whut yu meen, Lamy! Sum tims when I hav ben eatin Chikin Vin-De-Loo, I reely cut sum rip wuns. Evun me wif the Un Ded Sports Fan sends me owtsid then, and she's a zombie! Last tim the othur residints of the hotel toled me I wuz in the dog house but that bloomin Snopey begul wudnt let me in! That is not fare. He lets Bill the kat in aftur all! Bloody hell, what's a bloke to do? I shur cant give up the chikin Vin-De-Loo, espeshuly the way Rotin Ralf makes it!
It must be really bad if the Roach is gone. I heard them fellers can survive an atomic one!
That was a wonderful comment, Amanda. Humor is like a smile or love, the more we do it, the easier it is; and the more we give, the more we have. It's so nice when we can find humor in something as dispicable as a cockroach, but we need to be able to lighten up our tensions and feelings about the less positive things in life. It makes us as well as others feel good and it's good for us. That is why we like the Cheesemeister so much: she can make us laugh and even sort of like some of the most hideous creatures one could imagine. Thanks for the laugh, Amanda.
Hermits are slow learners of questionable humor potential, but it doesn't keep us from missing our aim! :)
Post a Comment