Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Watched Arsewipe's Show And I Was On It, Too!




I watched Arsewipe's show on TV last night. It was really great. It still confuses me that I am on the show and yet I am here, too. Something to do with Maaaater and Anti-Maaaaater, Cheesemeister says. Read about it here and here.

But I was wondering what would happen if I went down there and performed with myself on the show next week as Maaaater and Anti-Maaaaater. That would really create a blast! I'll have to ask Cheesey about that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaahhhh!!! That ugly face on the TV screen!
It would almost be worth it for the maaaaater Ewe to meet the anti-maaaaater Ewe if he was destroyed in the process.
The word verification is "onjni." That sounds like this cheap perfume that Vinnie Barbarino showed up here with. He said something about spring being the time when a young man's heart turns to love. I dumped it on his head and told him I wasn't interested.
He said that he was here to give it to PANSI.
Oops.
Oh well. He smelled better anyway.

Amanda said...

That face turns my stomach too. Or maybe it's those chips I ate for breakfast. Ugh. Lammy's cute though. :)

Anonymous said...

You should perform as doesn't matter.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Spooky, "onjni" is a perfume or cologne that Ursala has developed and Hal Itosis is trying to market.
Amanda, Arsewipe has a face that only a maaaaather could love.
Thanks, Brittney! Oh, I think I may have been insulted?

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States