Queen Hel and Thor and those other goddy guys changed the Netherworld back to the way it was! And I'm back to my old self again!
Read how it happened HERE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(236)
-
▼
April
(31)
- Shape Shifting Salamander
- Sudden Changes
- Ken Strikes Out
- Pendant Ken Dancing or What?
- Ken and Gogo
- Things Change
- Things Are Getting Strange!
- Stuck In Time
- Floating Back Into History
- Homework!
- First Day in Class
- Ersatz Community College
- Making A Decision, Duh!
- Imus Fired Again
- Hot Date
- Things Are Back To Abnormal Again
- Confused Again
- Wendy Waif
- I Asked Spock To Help
- I Seek Help From An Old Friend
- I Just Read and Thought All Day
- Dirty Doctor
- The Cellar Gets Crowded
- I Began To See Them
- I'm Not Alone!
- Quiet Time
- Watched Arsewipe's Show And I Was On It, Too!
- Staying Home Lately
- I'm Not Your Mommy
- Strange Sounds In My Dream
- Wonderful Weekend
-
▼
April
(31)
3 comments:
Note to self: Buy sunglasses for visiting Lammy's blog.
The rift is healed! May we never forget what horrible things can occur when we touch ourselves. Or was it others. I can't remember right now. :)
Whatever they did wiped out all our memories about it.
I like watching Lammy touch herself!
Post a Comment