Click on faces or shapes to hear voices
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(236)
-
▼
April
(31)
- Shape Shifting Salamander
- Sudden Changes
- Ken Strikes Out
- Pendant Ken Dancing or What?
- Ken and Gogo
- Things Change
- Things Are Getting Strange!
- Stuck In Time
- Floating Back Into History
- Homework!
- First Day in Class
- Ersatz Community College
- Making A Decision, Duh!
- Imus Fired Again
- Hot Date
- Things Are Back To Abnormal Again
- Confused Again
- Wendy Waif
- I Asked Spock To Help
- I Seek Help From An Old Friend
- I Just Read and Thought All Day
- Dirty Doctor
- The Cellar Gets Crowded
- I Began To See Them
- I'm Not Alone!
- Quiet Time
- Watched Arsewipe's Show And I Was On It, Too!
- Staying Home Lately
- I'm Not Your Mommy
- Strange Sounds In My Dream
- Wonderful Weekend
-
▼
April
(31)
3 comments:
I'll forgive the strategical placement of the chair just this once! Of course you'll be there, it just won't be the same without you.
I thought matter and anti-matter destroyed one another.
THAT is why we want the maaaater Lammy to go into space with us until this whole Arsewipe fiasco is over with! But she is a very illogical being and just won't listen!
Post a Comment