Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Cruising Reykjavik

I had gone to a secret hide-away with my guru, Brittney from the Pansi Files. There we did a ceremony and studied some black magick and witches stuff. Then we got on our brooms and headed to an island near the top of the world to find the Ice Queen. We scooped down over the city of Reykjavik looking for her, but she had gone on a trip of her own and wasn't there. I was hoping she could help shed some light as to where my sister, Lula was. We think she might have stopped over there on her way to Germany to connect with her dream guy, Indie of Indeterminacy. It sure was a beautiful place, and I hope I can fly back up there someday when Minka the Ice Queen is there.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were totally anoying. Next time take dramamine.

Anonymous said...

what's dramamine?

Eli Blake said...

I'm old. I still see Reykjavik and think Fisher-Spassky.

Another of the epic struggles that happened before you were born.

Tom & Icy said...

Ariel, Dramamine is a pill for motion sickness, we were flying on broomsticks, you know. But Brittney was just being an ass. I'll show why she is all pissed-off and shit-faced about our trip in my post tomorrow.
And 'Deep Thought', you must be really a smart guy to know chess. I never learned that game. They said it was shown on TV; I bet you were sitting on the edge of your seat watching those matches. White knuckle excitement. Just kidding.

Jamie Dawn said...

Global travel. Cool!
Iceland really is cool and cold too.
Lulu may be in Arkansas or Aruba.

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States