While we were flying around on our broomsticks, we swooped down to visit with Harry Potter. I was thrilled to meet him! What a wiz he is! And I think he really liked me because he let me play with his wand. It was a lot bigger and longer than I thought it would be! But Brittney of the Pansi Files really got perturbed because Harry wouldn't pay any attention to her except to say that she looked silly like a clown and should wash her face. He just kept talking to me about the difference between magic and magick, and said he would someday like to show me what he could really do with that big wand! I thought he was just adorable! Britteny is still pouting and now she is really jealous of me!
Thursday, May 11, 2006
Harry's Big Wand
While we were flying around on our broomsticks, we swooped down to visit with Harry Potter. I was thrilled to meet him! What a wiz he is! And I think he really liked me because he let me play with his wand. It was a lot bigger and longer than I thought it would be! But Brittney of the Pansi Files really got perturbed because Harry wouldn't pay any attention to her except to say that she looked silly like a clown and should wash her face. He just kept talking to me about the difference between magic and magick, and said he would someday like to show me what he could really do with that big wand! I thought he was just adorable! Britteny is still pouting and now she is really jealous of me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(195)
-
▼
May
(25)
- Dog Face Girl's Blog
- Wolfie & Dog Face Girl
- Identical Cousins!
- Dogface Girl Meets Wolfie
- I Found Axe's Blow Up Doll
- Brittney Loses Again!
- Lula's Dream
- More Tips And Rumors
- Evening of Magic
- Is Lula With Indie?
- We Recieved Photos of Lula
- Mrs. Weirsdo Gave Us A Clue!
- DNA Tests Are In
- My Mad Meme
- Just Meditating
- I Got Saved!
- Harry's Big Wand
- Cruising Reykjavik
- I Made It Back
- Have A Nice Weekend
- Lizard Tongue
- What A Tongue!
- Too Much Violence
- Jack Bauer Kicks Fox Mulder's Ass
- Mulder Lost His Ethics
-
▼
May
(25)
3 comments:
so he hasn't showed what it can do yet? some guys... Brittney should be relieved, a wand sized like that would kill her three times.
Actualy, idiots, he is just telling Lamy that he will humor her and watch her majorette routine if she will take off that stupid hat.
You will notice that I have no hands in the picture because am disappearing so as not to get nauseous. I learned alot at that school, considering it has a disgusting name
a multi coloured broom stick too!
Post a Comment