Saturday, May 06, 2006
Have A Nice Weekend
I have to go away for a few days and won't be posting for a while, but I'm sure you get tired of seeing me stick out my tongue. While I'm gone you can visit Indeterminacy and read Story #297. That's my favorite because it is about my sister, Lula. I still think she might be over there with him, though he dennies it. And while you are there you can check out some of those other wonderful stories he has written. He has completed his mission to write 360 stories, but like I say, I love #297!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(195)
-
▼
May
(25)
- Dog Face Girl's Blog
- Wolfie & Dog Face Girl
- Identical Cousins!
- Dogface Girl Meets Wolfie
- I Found Axe's Blow Up Doll
- Brittney Loses Again!
- Lula's Dream
- More Tips And Rumors
- Evening of Magic
- Is Lula With Indie?
- We Recieved Photos of Lula
- Mrs. Weirsdo Gave Us A Clue!
- DNA Tests Are In
- My Mad Meme
- Just Meditating
- I Got Saved!
- Harry's Big Wand
- Cruising Reykjavik
- I Made It Back
- Have A Nice Weekend
- Lizard Tongue
- What A Tongue!
- Too Much Violence
- Jack Bauer Kicks Fox Mulder's Ass
- Mulder Lost His Ethics
-
▼
May
(25)
6 comments:
I scrolled down a bit and checked out several posts.
Your blog is so much fun. The lizard tongue is funny! Enjoy your time away.
I hope you will stop by and visit me again when you return.
I didn't know that Tom was your uncle. No wonder you are doing all this ultra cool stuff on your blog.
ok Lammy. I miss you, though.
Have a nice time off wherever you are. Glad you like that story - I like it to. It was one of those instant inspirations. Hope you find Lula.
Have a great weekend & time away Lammy. I'm sure you'll have stories of your own when you return.
Have a good time, and check out "Ask Pansi" when you can.
Well, we all have that feeling after getting back. The thing is to just write. At the end there is always something you have said :) Checking out your ever-growing side-bar!
Post a Comment