Okay. I can do just like the Iguana! Oh, this may seem quite silly, but actually I am trying to learn how to make these moving pictures to put on blogs, and this is just a fun way to learn. That's why I posted that picture yesterday of the Iguana because I wanted to try and make one like that using a web cam and the gif maker program that we downloaded for free. It's fun to try new things and learn how to do new stuff and try to be original. Like that. So it may look silly, but at least I tried and learned something new today. Try something dif, you might like it!
Friday, May 05, 2006
Lizard Tongue
Okay. I can do just like the Iguana! Oh, this may seem quite silly, but actually I am trying to learn how to make these moving pictures to put on blogs, and this is just a fun way to learn. That's why I posted that picture yesterday of the Iguana because I wanted to try and make one like that using a web cam and the gif maker program that we downloaded for free. It's fun to try new things and learn how to do new stuff and try to be original. Like that. So it may look silly, but at least I tried and learned something new today. Try something dif, you might like it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(195)
-
▼
May
(25)
- Dog Face Girl's Blog
- Wolfie & Dog Face Girl
- Identical Cousins!
- Dogface Girl Meets Wolfie
- I Found Axe's Blow Up Doll
- Brittney Loses Again!
- Lula's Dream
- More Tips And Rumors
- Evening of Magic
- Is Lula With Indie?
- We Recieved Photos of Lula
- Mrs. Weirsdo Gave Us A Clue!
- DNA Tests Are In
- My Mad Meme
- Just Meditating
- I Got Saved!
- Harry's Big Wand
- Cruising Reykjavik
- I Made It Back
- Have A Nice Weekend
- Lizard Tongue
- What A Tongue!
- Too Much Violence
- Jack Bauer Kicks Fox Mulder's Ass
- Mulder Lost His Ethics
-
▼
May
(25)
5 comments:
This is almost kinda hot...
Back at ya, babe.
)+(
Such versatility!
Open up and say Aaaaah!
Good for you trying & learning something new. Pretty impressive.
Not only that, but if you learn to snag bugs like the iguana can, nutritionists will tell you that they are just loaded with vitamins.
Doing somethign dif comes actually quite naturally to me. That is why I am happy many days for no apparent reason! And I am glad you learned how to do it, in case I need assistance;)
Post a Comment