Saturday, May 20, 2006
We Recieved Photos of Lula
In the comments of the previous post we recieved THESE PHOTOS from Germany which shows that my sister may be there, and she has turned into a doll! This is the biggest clue we have gotten so far -- an actual photo with her name on it! This is a very interesting development and we will have to investigate further. I'm just too shocked to write anything now. This is really fabulous news! I am thrilled!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(195)
-
▼
May
(25)
- Dog Face Girl's Blog
- Wolfie & Dog Face Girl
- Identical Cousins!
- Dogface Girl Meets Wolfie
- I Found Axe's Blow Up Doll
- Brittney Loses Again!
- Lula's Dream
- More Tips And Rumors
- Evening of Magic
- Is Lula With Indie?
- We Recieved Photos of Lula
- Mrs. Weirsdo Gave Us A Clue!
- DNA Tests Are In
- My Mad Meme
- Just Meditating
- I Got Saved!
- Harry's Big Wand
- Cruising Reykjavik
- I Made It Back
- Have A Nice Weekend
- Lizard Tongue
- What A Tongue!
- Too Much Violence
- Jack Bauer Kicks Fox Mulder's Ass
- Mulder Lost His Ethics
-
▼
May
(25)
1 comment:
Some of those pictures are really disturbing. And there's an eerie resemblance to Lula in the photo you linked. It's like in that Twilight Zone episode "After Hours" where the mannequins are people.
By the way, that title over the photos is definitely not German ("Fotos zuadas das meninas!!!"). I think it's Spanish or something.
Post a Comment