Tuesday, August 01, 2006

A Dhole Got Carl

Carl Sagan and I talked and talked. He taught me all kinds of things about the universe and life. He even talked about traveling in dark years, and I thought he meant light years, but he said it was different. The way he explained it, when things are bright and cheery and we are enjoying ourselves, time travels faster and when we are gloomy and bored and depressed, time travels very slow. So light years is traveling the speed of light while dark years is traveling the speed of darkness.

He had taught me a lot of stuff before one of those Dholes popped up out of the ground and ate him. But even as he was being chewed up, he tried to help me by pointing toward his cosmos ship and told me to run to it and get away. So I ran to his pristine white ship, but had to stop and wipe the tears from my eyes and take a piss before going inside it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You see what can happen? This is why I don't like space travel!

Anonymous said...

But tomorrow will be brighter!

Anonymous said...

Fly on down to my chocolate factory. We are having a little contest with golden tickets. And I have lots of bathrooms so you don't have to give any more ghouls a golden shower!

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States