I talked to Hashish Henry, the sandwich head man who used to be my boyfriend and he said I should return to the Blochalela Foundation for my head problem. That puzzled me because he was the one who helped me escape from there.Then Deep Thought sent me a message to stay away from that place. But I'm not sure what his solusion to the problem was for me to get my original head back since Enditall the witch cursed me and gave me a lamb's head.
Mary Jane wants me to stay on the planet Shiznit and just accept my fate and adjust to things as they are.
Dog Face Girl, my cousin, didn't really give me any advice, but just listened to me and said her husband, The Alien Guy would take me back to Earth when I was ready. It's nice to have someone like that who just listens as well as those who offer advice.
But the ones who offer advice all seem to differ from each other, so that really makes it hard to determine which one to believe.
I just wish I could find my sister, Lula. She would help me to get my head back the way it was. How I wish life was the way it was. But some people say that as we grow and mature and learn, that we can never return to the days of innocence and the care free feelings of our younger days.
6 comments:
Well, consider logic:
If there were a way to change your head back and it was inside the Blochalela foundation, then logic dictates that it could also be created elsewhere as the laws of science are the same everywhere in the universe.
Further, those who created it must have used a procedure which can be replicated, because even if there was a random element or occurrance, this could be catalogued by the scientists who could then recreate it for sufficient inducement (which is where the missing pages in Howard Hughes' will come in-- luckily they are hidden in a false bottom of a cigar box tucked under the seat of the Spruce Goose (which is now in Oregon-- a much better place to hide it than Long Beach). But you will need a little cloak and dagger to get it, and arrange for no one to know that you know about the cigar box, which has been undisturbed for years.
Then you will be able to pay the scientists the necessary inducements to leave that mind-oredatory place, and reverse the curse, but out in the broad daylight where the high priest of Ra can't get to you.
Word verification: snewgflo. Somewhere in your future, there must be a snewgflo, but I'm not sure what it is.
Right, Eli. But it would be much simpler just to come back and let our super-duper scientist's and doctors handle you're case!!!!!
Come back to the fold, you lost sheep!
Blochalela:
Ah, but then why do I keep having that vision of the High Priest of Ra sacrificing Lammy somewhere deep within the bowels of your foundation?
Let's see, it started with a very long, drawn out fox...
As you can see, I may be right, or then again I may be sending Lammy on a wild Goose chase.
Just smoke a bowl and chill out!
Then consider the wisdom contained in the word "ojtnemrt," which is the word verification!
Lammy, you seem to have very bad luck in love. Consider my matchmaking services. Only 666 Quatloos!
The Cheesemeister is too cheap to pay the fee, and look at her love life--or should I say, laughable lack thereof!
Post a Comment