Monday, August 21, 2006

Talk With Dog Face Girl

Back at my place, I had a long talk with my cousin, the Dog Face Girl. I really love those long talks we have. She is my best friend of all because I can say whatever I think and feel to her and she listens, and doesn't criticize or make fun of me. It is that ability to communicate which makes her so very special to me. There just isn't very many people I know like that.

Deep Thought gives me some good advice and I learn a lot from him, but he is still quite a mystery man to me. I thought about what he said, and it is true that the dhole is an enlongated fox in reality. It was Lovecraft who created the fictional dhole as a large worm or snake like creature that pops out of the ground. That is why things get so confusing sometimes. I mean, writers create fantasies and we get them mixed up with the real thing, like the fox-like animal that is a real dhole and the snake-like creature that is fictional.

And what was even more confusing to me was that Dog Face Girl told me I should go back to the Blochalela Foundation and Deep Thought keeps warning me to stay away from that place. Those are two of the people I trust the most in the world for advice, yet they say the opposite. It's like when experts in a field each argue the opposite. They each know more than we do, so how do we know which one to believe?

The Dog Face Girl told me that her husband, The Alien Guy would take me back to Earth in a couple days and I could decide then what to do.

3 comments:

Hobbes said...

The Bush clone's will onely be there for a short wile, so if I was you I woud go back to the Foundashon to meat them!!!!!!

Doug The Una said...

OK, but what's an ahole?

Anonymous said...

An ahole is the back end of a dhole. I have a few for sale if you would like to purchase one.

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States