When I went into the Cosmo Ship, I saw an old friend. It was the Alien Guy from the planet Shiznit! He said he was now re-married to Dog Face Girl and they are happy together. We had a few drinks, then he told the white dog, Icy, to set a course for his home planet so that I could visit with my cousin before he took me back home to Earth.
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Met An Old Friend
When I went into the Cosmo Ship, I saw an old friend. It was the Alien Guy from the planet Shiznit! He said he was now re-married to Dog Face Girl and they are happy together. We had a few drinks, then he told the white dog, Icy, to set a course for his home planet so that I could visit with my cousin before he took me back home to Earth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(195)
-
▼
August
(30)
- Another Way Home
- Our Ship Was Destroyed
- Too Many Questions
- I Will Be Going Home!
- I Saw The Ataraxia Foundation
- Talk With Ayn Rand
- If The Truth Be Known
- Scientific Laws
- Still Thinking About What To Do
- What To Do?
- Talk With Dog Face Girl
- Confusing Thoughts
- A Dhole Ate Karr
- By The Tumtum Tree
- Strangeness In The Foggy Night
- I Got A Surprise
- Good-by Axe Man
- Death Cheese Concert on Shiznit
- Rescued By Axe Man, Again!
- The Revenge of the Herbs
- Shitty Delicacy
- The Plants Attack Me
- Turn, Turn, Turn
- Everything Passes
- I'm Beginning To Really Like Mary Jane
- Mary Jane Showed Me Around The Planet Shiznit
- The Planet Shiznit
- Reunion With My Cuz
- Met An Old Friend
- A Dhole Got Carl
-
▼
August
(30)
2 comments:
Stay ther an wate for us. We will be ther soon to play a konsurt!
I wouldn't miss it for the world.
Post a Comment